Get this Festive Fall Look just in time for Thanksgiving Dinner using a few of our Araza staples and our Holiday Color Set in ‘Festive Fun’.
What you’ll need
- 7-1 Coconut Cream Foundation (I am wearing Co 13.5)
- Organic Arrowroot & Natural Clay Finishing Powder
- Green Tea Cream Concealer in a lighter shade than your Cream Foundation (I am wearing Warm Light)
- Natural Look Eyeliner pencil in Dark Brown
- Holiday Color Set in ‘Festive Fun’- includes Raspberry & Citrus Eye Color in Leather and Lace, Coconut Lip Gloss in Huckleberry
- Raspberry & Citrus infused Eye Color in Suede (brow filler)
- Natural Sunshine Bronzer in Sunbronzed
- Vitamin Boost Hydrating Mist
- Round Top Blending Brush
- Eco Friendly Eye Shadow/Concealer Brush
- Kabuki Brush
- Angled Eyeliner/Brow Brush
- Eye Shadow Crease Brush
1.Start with fresh, clean skin and lightly spritz Vitamin Boost Hydrating Mist over your entire face. This will help to lock in moisture and also enhance your natural looking glow.
3. Now you are going to set your foundation, absorb excess oil and prevent slipping; use our Kabuki Brush to apply our Organic Arrowroot & Natural Clay Finishing Powder over your entire face and eyelids.
4. Next you are going to use Green Tea Cream Concealer in a much lighter shade than the foundation you used. This will act as a highlighter/brightener. Using our concealer brush, apply under your eyes, on your forehead and between eye brows, to the outside corner of your eyes right below the brow, on the bridge of your nose, upper lip and chin.
5. Now it’s time for eye shadow! Using our concealer/eyeshadow brush apply Raspberry & Citrus infused Eyecolor in Lace to the entire upper lid and browbone. Then below your lower lashline and the inner corners of your eyes. Next take Raspberry & Citrus infused Eyecolor in Leather and apply to the mid upper lid rather lightly. Apply the same color (Leather) over top again to just the outer ⅓ of your eye. Then softly blend so there are no hard edges with our Eye Shadow Crease Brush. Lastly, Using the tip of your concealer brush, lightly apply Leather to the last ⅔ of your lower lash line.
6. Next, take the Natural Look Eyeliner in brown and softly apply below your lower lash line to give a subtly blended smokey effect (no hard lines).
7. Finish with your favorite mascara (yes we are working on one ;))
8. Then, take our Natural Sunshine Bronzer in Sunbronzed and apply on your temples, hairline, side of the nose (you can use a skinny concealer brush for this)
10. If your in the mood for a little glow and shimmer apply our Raspberry & Citrus Eye Color in Lace using our Crease Brush to your high cheek bones, bridge of your nose, underneath your eyebrow on the outer 1/3, cupids bow (upper portion of your lip), chin, and temples. All the areas where light would normally hit and reflect.
11. Finish with Coconut Lip Gloss in Huckleberry. Apply with our Angled Brow Brush for a precise application. You can use the tip of the brush to first line your lips with gloss, then fill in.
I hope you enjoy and ,as always, please reach out to me at email@example.com if you have any questions!