Spring is here and it's the perfect time to play around with brighter cheeks and playful lips! Follow the steps below to achieve this spring inspired look.
What you’ll need
- 7-1 Coconut Cream Foundation (I am wearing Co 13.5)
- Jojoba infused 100% Natural Mineral Powder Foundation
- Green Tea Cream Concealer in a lighter shade than your Cream Foundation (I am wearing Golden Light)
- Natural Look Eyeliner pencil in brown
- Raspberry & Citrus infused Eye Color in Toasted Coconut
- Raspberry & Citrus infused Eye Color in Suede (brow filler)
- Olive Extract Cheek Color in Blush
- Natural Sunshine Bronzer in Sunkissed
- Coconut Lip Gloss in Dahlia
- Vitamin Boost Hydrating Mist
- Flat Top Blending Brush
- Eco Friendly Eye Shadow/Concealer Brush
- Kabuki Brush
- Angled Eyeliner/Brow Brush
1.Start with fresh, clean skin and lightly spritz Vitamin Boost Hydrating Mist over your entire face. This will help to lock in moisture and also enhance your natural looking glow.
3. Next you are going to use Green Tea Cream Concealer in a much lighter shade than the foundation you used. This will act as a highlighter/brightener. Using our concealer brush, apply under your eyes, on your forehead and between eye brows, to the outside corner of your eyes right below the brow, on the bridge of your nose, upper lip and chin. The picture below shows every area that gets highlighter (it is the lightest regions on her face).
4. For more coverage, to set this look, absorb excess oil and prevent slipping; use our Kabuki Brush to apply our Jojoba Infused Mineral Foundation over your entire face and eyelids.
5. Next, take the Natural Look Eyeliner in brown and softly apply below your lower lash line to give a subtly blended smokey effect (no hard lines).
6. Now you are going to use Olive Extract Cheek Color in color Blush as an eyeshadow (yes you can do that :)). Using our concealer/eyeshadow brush apply to the entire upper lid and extend just above your crease. Then softly blend so there are no hard edges. Lastly, Using the tip of your concealer brush, apply the blush to the entire lower lash line.
7. Next, using the tip of the Eye Shadow Brush, apply eyeshadow in color Toasted Coconut to the inner 1/3 of your upper eyelid and softly blend. Finish with your favorite mascara (yes we are working on one ;))
8. Then, take our Natural Sunshine Bronzer in Sunkissed and apply in all the areas the diagram shows (the darkest areas). This includes temples, high cheeks, hairline, side of the nose (you can use a skinny concealer brush for this)
11. Finish with Coconut Lip Gloss in Dahlia
I hope you enjoy and ,as always, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
*diagram shows all area that get highlighter as white and all areas that get bronzer as dark