Get Danielle's Dreamy, Pink, Valentine's Day Inspired Look using all Araza.❤️
I love when products can be used in multiple ways! Not only does it cut down on buying but it takes up less space in my makeup bag. For example, our Citrus Illuminating Raw Beauty is not only a restorative facial oil but it's also a wonderful eye makeup remover. For this look on Danielle we wanted to create a warm, romantic look so we used our Fresh Mineral Cheek Colors as eyeshadows and the result was just perfect!
On her Face:
- All in One Coconut Cream Foundation in 200
- Coconut Corrective Cream Concealer in Fair as an under eye brightener. Also, makes a great eye shadow primer
- The look was set with Primer + Finishing Translucent Clay Powder
- Fresh Mineral Cheek Color in Rendezvous
- Araza Fruit & Citrus infused Eyecolor as a highlighter on cheekbones and cupid's bow
- Araza Fruit & Citrus Infused Eyecolor in Sundace on the inner corner of the eyelids and close to the brow
- Fresh Mineral Cheek Colors in Rose & Glow on the middle and outer corners of the eyelids.